When prairie dogs are threatened, they will yell as an alarm and escape at high speed, running at a speed of 55 kilometers per hour. Learn to draw such a cute prairie dog is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
You are watching: How to draw a prairie dog
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this prairie dog, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a prairie dog PDF
1. First draw the head of this prairie dog, including an ear.
2. Draw another ear. Then draw the hair and mouth.
3. Draw its nose. Then draw the head completely.
4. Draw a curve on one ear. Then draw your eyebrows and eyes.
5. Draw two curves down from the bottom of the head. Then draw two small hands and three curves.
6. Draw some curves at the bottom to get the hole.
7. Draw the shape of a cartoon cloud.
8. Draw some curves and grass. It doesn”t need to be precise.
9.Finally, simply color it. Thiscartoon prairie dog is complete!
« How to Draw an Alpaca Step by Step » How to Draw an Alpaca Step by Step
How to Draw a Sitting Fox Easy Step by Step for Kids
How to Draw a Beautiful Cartoon Deer Step by Step for Kids
How to Draw a Cute Little Tiger Easy for Kids
How to Draw a Arctic Fox Baby Easy Step by Step for Kids
How to Draw a Cartoon Monkey Eating Banana Step by Step for Kid
Apes Monkeys Gorillas
How to Draw a Penguin Exercising Easy Step by Step for Kids
How to Draw a Cute Cartoon Alpaca Easy Step by Step for Kids
How to Draw a Little Red Fox Easy Step by Step for Kids